Friday 28 November 2014

Progression Week 11

FYP 1 PRESENTATION

My  assessor for my presentation are Dr Mohd Noor and Madam Sabrina. I had presented about my idea that is the Development of Electric Wheelchair controlled by EMG circuit complete with its methodology, problem statements and many more.
                                              
During the presentation, Madam Sabrina more questions about how the process is carried out to get the best EMG signal to move the wheelchair. For her, in her experience for obtain EEG signal itself are very difficult because the voltage produced is very low. Dr Mohd Noor more to support Madam Sabrina question because for him, the EMG signal itself plays an important role in the production of this wheelchair.



At the end of the presentation, they both give advice and views on project that I will run. They asked me to consult more with my supervisor on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment